10.08.2010

c Chicago. week 14. after hours

Dear c,
This evening, after C went to bed, I went into my corner in the world and found the following scene.
All I can guess is that C needed the structure of my world and left my creations in a heap.

I have had it. How many weeks have I been helping her because she is "behind on work". All I have wanted to do was continue to make my own world. I had a plan even. For some reason or another, ever since we got back from vacation C's life keeps getting in my way.

I am inspired by your late night sessions and your tripod to control your pictures. Up until now C has been taking my pix. I do not have my own camera, so that is not an option. But I decided to ask B to take my pix for a while.

I think C and I are on a break.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that seems awfully insensitive of C...

    But being an upper case to a lower is a difficult role.

    I'm working on a j right now and I hope we can learn from your relationship.

    Have patience; all relationships are difficult.

    ReplyDelete