7.12.2010

c Chicago. correspondence week 2.

c,
sorry to hear about your glasses.
Wow. I like your friend fish. I look forward to meeting him next week when I come visit you in Niagara Falls for C's wedding.

This week has been pretty much a normal work week:



assisting Todd at his studio;
some design work of my own;
and I started teaching an Intro to Design class at Columbia College.

As you know, I love teaching this beginning design course.
The class started last Wednesday and I had to prepare the syllabus.

The crazy thing is that there are only 9 classes in total,
so a huge amount of material to cover in a small amount of time.





The rest of the week was same old:

watering my plants in the morning




doing some laundry



and watching a movie in the evening




See you next week in NF!
I cannot wait!

c

No comments:

Post a Comment