4.04.2011

c from Chicago. week 39. week 1 at NASA.

dear c,
My meeting with President Obama was in strictest confidence, so I cannot discuss much here (I suspect the Russians are monitoring the blog and don't want to start another space race, although maybe Nick, Colin, Andrew Johnson and I can race for space! RACE FOR SPACE!).   C and I were able to catch up via cell phone (I believe you call them mobile phone's now?).  C gave me her old cell phone and it is completely ridiculous!  How can I show my face at NASA with that thing?  Anyway, she seems good, in tech again, this time at the Next Theatre for The Metal Children. 

I have started my work here planning our next space mission.  Hopefully soon I can announce our destination!


More soon,
c

p.s. I am actually starting to miss C.  I hope I am not away too long.

1 comment: