7.03.2011

c chicago. week 52. beside me.

dear c, our one year anniversary is the end of this week, propelling us into the c new year.

C's friend Nick greeted her today with "Happy Anniversary!".
She was pretty psyched to find out that he was up to date with the blog.
I wonder how many people out there know about us!


C and I  spent the afternoon at the Montrose Beach.  I am feeling nostalgic for our origins.  I so enjoyed our first photo shoot; you, me, and the 2 big C's tromping around Chicago taking our pictures with Lorado Taft sculptures.  
Although it was a lovely day at the beach, all I could think about was how I missed you.

 While looking out across Lake Michigan, imagining it was the ocean and you were on the other side, I could almost feel your presence with me.
 Struck with this intense need to reconnect, C and I jumped on her bike and rushed to the place of our first photo shoot ever. 
I am sure you remember.  Eternal Silence at Graceland.  How could we ever forget?  We were kicked out of the cemetery for being disrespectful.  In some ways I am glad it was closed when I arrived...that security guard was intense!
I could swear I felt you right beside me.  
What could this mean?!  Are you here?! 
both c's in chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment