7.25.2011

c chicago. week 55. self portraits

c,
Today C did a performance at the University of Chicago with Ann Boyd and friends, a devised piece called The Yellow House.  I went down to check it out (and liked it! C performed, which was nice!).

i came upon a sea of big C portraits! which went a long way explaining how I have such a natural ability to draw.

p.s.
I know.  I got your message about space.  I wish I could be there now.  Unfortunately the Shuttle Mission has been terminated.  President Obama assures me that I can complete my mission (which was his request in the first place!) but I am still waiting for the alignment.

Also, C and B are moving next week.  Turns out C and i are getting our own apartment.  So I am home helping to pack up.  More soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment