8.07.2010

c Chicago. correspondence week 6.



dear c & our friends,

this week I got to work on some late night costume design sessions!

nice to have a change from all this model building and painting.




then last night, B&C&i went for a night walk.

i saw a giraffe! or an awesome creature with a long neck and beautiful spots!

then the worst thing that could possibly happen: I WAS PICKED UP BY A STRANGER!
turns out some strangers can quickly become friends!
geez walks at night are full of surprises. i needed to sit down and relax for a minute, and C found the perfect spot.

then C decided it was time to show me the moon.
however, the walk to the moon was far.
and at one point i got grumpy and would not go any further.


brett agreed to carry me on his shoulder's the rest of the way.
and when we got to the moon, it was well worth the long walk.
C calls it the moon of Berteau.


more soon,
c

p.s. so sorry to hear about your arm. i could lend you mine? i would have to mail it to you. or maybe we could switch arms for a while :)
p.p.s. i am starting to realize this world can be a dangerous place. good thing we have friends!! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I thought where you stopped walking was the moon, it looked like it to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was either carry c on my shoulder or continue to take c-sized steps to the moon (we all know how long that would've made the trip). she has cute little legs but sometimes I wish they were just a little longer ;)

    ReplyDelete