9.09.2010

c Chicago. week 10. part 1.

c and friends,

C's dear friends JT and C (another one, yes) visited this labor day weekend! It was so nice to meet them. JT makes robots and more specifically robot rock bands and I cannot wait to meet them as well! (Doesn't it already seem clear that they are from Buffalo NY?)

JT and B studied computer music together in Blo. They like to spend a lot of time talking, laughing, and sharing technology with one another. I decided to join in! We hope to see more of those cool cats soon! Then, C and I worked on some natural dying. In the Adirondacks we had collected a bunch of plant stuffs and are now trying to solar dye fabrics with them on the back porch. (If you look back to an earlier blog post from week 6, in which I am working on costume design, the art on the wall is made by C from naturally dyed fabric in Australia. The remarkable Australian textile artist Yvonne Dalton dyed that fabric and taught C how to make her own!)
We will open the jars before winter and show you how they turned out!
As you can see I have my apron on...I have been working on a project of my own again. More soon!
c

1 comment:

  1. c is the newest member of the FFT club (though we didn't have the heart to tell her that the club is defunct).

    ReplyDelete