11.25.2010

c Airborne. week 21. thanksgiving travels.

Dear c and friends!
Today I fell asleep in Chelsea's bag and woke up on an airplane!
I do not know how I got through O'hare's security with their new full body scans and pat downs (which I have heard so much about lately!) without waking up.
All I know is that I woke up, looked around, and found myself in an airplane full of people.
Looking out the window all I saw was white white white.
Chelsea assured me I was in air, but I was not convinced..
An hour or so later a bit of land was revealed. Clouds make shadows! l New York City appeared! wow. and I heard it was so big. looks just my size.
I think I like air travel. I would like to try out space travel next!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a turkey in a barrel. C told me she misses whatever that is very much and now realizes that was her favorite vacation of the whole year every year.

gobble gobble,
c

No comments:

Post a Comment