11.05.2010

c Chicago. week 18. The Aquarium: my friends the S's


As I mentioned last week, B, C and i went to the aquarium!
I hung out in C's purse; people kept staring, but I think this must be because it is odd to see someone hanging out in a purse. Must be.
I made some friends at the aquarium, they understood what it was like to be stared at all the time and constantly having your picture taken. When we first were introduced there were too many people around, so just before closing C and I spent some quality time with our new friends:

The S's. They are very beautiful. And seem to live in a different time than all the rest of us. They move so slowly, but their little wings flutter so quickly.

I hope to see them again soon. They are some of the first creatures on this earth that completely understand me.

Except for you of course, c.
And maybe some of you friends out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment